Appeals & Judicial Review Hearings

best criminal lawyer in surrey

If you have been wrongfully convicted of an offence, it may be possible to appeal your conviction to a higher court. The higher court will review your conviction and possibly set it aside and/or order a new trial or hearing.

It is not always possible to successfully appeal a conviction or sentence you do not agree with. However, as experienced trial lawyers, the criminal lawyers at Stern Shapray, Criminal Lawyers have the ability to review your trial or hearing record and determine whether any mistakes were made that potentially resulted in your conviction. If such mistakes are found, you may be able to successfully appeal your conviction or sentence.

If you are considering an appeal or judicial review of your conviction or sentence, please contact our office for a free and confidential consultation as soon as possible.